The Green Building House was a structure in Chicago, built to house an electrical company.
Its construction was inspired by a green building in New York City.
In Chicago, the Green Building houses a water filtration plant and an office.
The Green Building was designed by Thomas J. Boggs and designed by John C. Waugh.
Boggs designed it in 1904 and it was built to serve as a living green building.
It was built on the site of the former Waukegan Public School, which was demolished in 1928.
Chicago has the world’s largest green building count, with over 500 structures.
More info: http://greenbuilding101.blogspot.com/